make a veiled attempt to exercise and eat right the 1st week in January. Or in other words, will do the complete opposite of what we are about to share with you. You have a choice and we are going to provide for you the plan that will allow you to enjoy this holiday season looking and feeling great!
1. Start moving: Regular physical activity (3-5 days per week) is an absolute must if you want to lose weight before the 2014 holiday run. We recommend activities that will give you the biggest bang for your buck such as High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Spinning, Zumba and/or small group or 1 on 1 training. Oh, and if you want max results we suggest 5 days of activity. Yes, you are busy but this is war against weight gain!
2. Shake it up: Do you skip breakfast or make bad choices for lunch? To jump start your weight loss, use meal replacement shakes to get the ball rolling. We recommend Designs for Health Whey Cool shakes. They taste great, mix well into smoothie recipes, is produced from hormone free, grass fed cows and are higher quality than the products you are purchasing at the super cheap super store. You can get your whey cool by visiting our website at integratedwellness-concepts.com/supplements. For the 1st five days of your strike have a shake for breakfast, a mid-morning snack (Greek Yogurt and a piece of fruit), a shake for lunch, a mid-afternoon snack (almonds and a piece of fruit) and a healthy, properly portioned dinner). After the 1st 5 days, continue replacing breakfast with a Whey Cool shake and start planning healthy, properly portioned lunches. It will take work on your end but if you can master this you will lose weight and save money by not eating out everyday.
3. Get water logged: The formula is simple. Divide your weight in half and that is the number of ounces you need each day. For example, if you weigh 150 pounds you need to drink 75 ounces of water each day. Yes you will be in the bathroom a lot in the beginning but your body will adjust and you will jump start weight loss.
4. Plan parties around physical activity: Social events will begin gearing up but that isn't an excuse. If you know you will be in a setting where extra calories will be consumed hit the gym a little longer and a bit harder to offset the damage. Parties and social events are a problem only if you let them become a problem.
5. Actively manage stress: Uncontrolled stress causes increased levels of cortisol production which promotes belly fat and slows your metabolism. You are already exercising (a great stress eradicator) but other strategies such as meditation, air breaks (getting up and away from your work station) or massage therapy are awesome ways to manage stress.
6. Find a buddy: Corner a pal and get him/her to commit to losing 5 pounds before Thanksgiving. The power of accountability has resulted in many weight loss success stories. Get a friend, family member or co-worker to join you in the preemptive strike!
Follow these six tips and you will be lean, mean and looking good on January 1, 2015 which will give you even more to be thankful for!
Come check it out!